Click to Home
Go To Search
Local Resources
Help for Hard Times Many social service agencies/programs exist in Union County to help residents during difficult times. United Way of Union County offers a directory of available agencies.

Birth and Death Certificate Information- Provides information on where to go and the cost of these records.

Drivers License Renewal- Provides the address, phone number and hours of operation of the local Bureau of Motor Vehicles.  Also, provides other motor vehicle information.

State of Ohio- Provides information on state resources and contact information.

Union County Dog Warden- Provides information on when licenses are required, where to purchase licenses, how to report a loose dog, what to do if a stray dog is found, etc. 

Marriage License- Provides information on what is required, where you need to go, cost etc.

Resident Information-  Provides information on taxes, utilities and other useful information.