Click to Home
Go To Search
Business Licenses
The City of Marysville requires the following licensing: 
  • Alarm Users - It is mandatory for individual alarm users to make a one-time application for an alarm user’s permit and for business installers to apply on an annual basis. Alarm users failing to register their systems may be given an order to disconnect. Contact the City of Marysville Division of Fire at (937) 642-2065 for more details.
  • Contractor’s License - This license must be obtained when any concrete or asphalt work is to be performed in the city right of way       
  • Sewer Tapper License - This license must be obtained when work is to be performed on any City of Marysville sanitary sewer line or any of its appendices. 
  • Taxi License - This license is required for any taxi business that will operate within the City of Marysville corporation limits.  Contact Anna Krutowskis at (937) 645-7350 more details.

Additional Licenses
Licenses for dogs, kennels, vendors, cigarettes, and junk yards can be obtained by contacting the Union County Auditor's Office.