Design Review Board
- 6:30 p.m.
- Second Wednesday of each month (View Meeting Calendar)
- Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall
- 209 S. Main St., Marysville, OH 43040
- Meetings are open to the public
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and meeting packets for regularly scheduled meetings are available prior to the meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
The Design Review Board is a 7-member appointed body. Four members are appointed by City Council. Three members are appointed by the City Manager from Planning Commission. Each member serves a four (4) year term with no term limits. Members currently appointed to the Board:
- Matt Stiffler (Term ends: December 31, 2026)
- Melissa Marino (Term ends: December 31, 2023)
- Michael Lynch (Term ends: December 31, 2024)
- Robert Anderton (Term ends: December 31, 2025)
- Michael Nickoson (Term ends: December 31, 2024)
- Chad Wolniewicz (Term ends: December 31, 2025)
- Robert Stillion (Term ends: December 31, 2023)
The Board reviews exterior/landscape plans, certificate of appropriateness applications in accordance with the design, and guidelines for Historic Uptown.
Applications are due twenty-one (21) days prior to the meeting date. It is recommended to meet with City staff prior to submitting in order to review application requirements.
Interested in Serving as a Member
The City Administration and City Council are committed to appointing highly qualified and dedicated people to its boards and commissions and encourages all Marysville residents to apply. If you are interested in serving, please send your resume and letter of interest to the Clerk of Council.
City of Marysville
Clerk of Council
209 S. Main St.
Marysville, OH 43040
- Certificate of Appropriateness for Historical Uptown Design Review District Application and Checklist
- Design Guidelines for Historic Uptown Marysville
- Design Review Board Exterior Plan/Landscape Plan Application and Checklist
- Design Review Board Meeting Calendar
- Design Review Board Village Residential Exterior Plan @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>