Design Review Board
- 6:30 pm
- Second Wednesday of each month (View Meeting Calendar)
- Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall
- 209 S. Main St., Marysville, OH 43040
- Meetings are open to the public
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and meeting packets for regularly scheduled meetings are available prior to the meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Meeting Packet | View All
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Design Review Board is a 7-member appointed body. Four members are appointed by City Council. Three members are appointed by the City Manager from Planning Commission. Each member serves a four (4) year term with no term limits. Members currently appointed to the Board:
- Matt Stiffler (Term ends: December 31, 2022)
- Melissa Marino (Term ends: December 31, 2023)
- Michael Lynch (Term ends: December 31, 2023)
- Robert Anderton (Term ends: December 31, 2025)
- Michael Nickoson (Term ends: December 31, 2024)
- Chad Wolniewicz (Term ends: December 31, 2025)
- Lainie Menge (Term ends: December 31, 2023)
Interested in Serving as a Member
The City Administration and City Council are committed to appointing highly qualified and dedicated people to its boards and commissions and encourages all Marysville residents to apply. If you are interested in serving, you may contact:
City of Marysville
Division of Engineering
209 S. Main St.
Marysville, OH 43040
The Board reviews exterior/landscape plans, certificate of appropriateness applications in accordance with the design, and guidelines for Historic Uptown. The Board may also hear sign variance requests for properties that are located within the Historic Uptown Design Review District.
Applications are due twenty-one (21) days prior to the meeting date. It is recommended to meet with City staff prior to submitting in order to review application requirements.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for Historical Uptown Design Review District Application and Checklist
- Design Guidelines for Historic Uptown Marysville
- Design Review Board Exterior Plan/Landscape Plan Application and Checklist
- Design Review Board Sign Variance Application and Checklist
- Fast Track Approval Application and Checklist @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>