- 6:30 pm
- First Monday of each month (View Meeting Calendar)
- Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall
- 209 S. Main St., Marysville, OH 43040
- Meetings are open to the public.
Agendas & MinutesAgendas and meeting packets for regularly scheduled meetings are available prior to the meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Most Recent Meeting Packet | View All
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Planning Commission is a 7-member appointed body. Members are appointed by City Council for a term of four (4) years with a two (2) term limit. Members currently appointed to the Commission:
- Chad Wolniewicz (Term Ends: December 31, 2020)
- Emily Latham (Term Ends: December 31, 2021)
- Jermaine Ferguson (Term Ends: December 31, 2022)
- Brett Garrett (Term Ends: December 31, 2020)
- Dana Gehman (Term Ends: December 31, 2020)
- Lainie Menge (Term Ends: December 31, 2023)
- John Kleinman (Term Ends: December 31, 2022)
Interested in Serving as a MemberThe City Administration and City Council are committed to appointing highly qualified and dedicated people to its boards and commissions and encourages all Marysville residents to apply. If you are interested in serving, you may contact:
City of Marysville
Division of Engineering
209 S. Main St.
Marysville, OH 43040
The Commission provides recommendations to City Council on zoning map changes (i.e. property rezoning), amendments to the Zoning Code, and Planned Unit Development (PUD) zoning changes. The Commission also makes decisions on preliminary and final subdivision plats.
Applications are due twenty-one (21) days prior to the meeting date. It is recommended to meet with City staff prior to submitting in order to review application requirements.