Sex Offenders

Union County Sex Offenders

Sex offenders residing in Ohio must register with the sheriff of the county of residence. Any information regarding sex offenders residing in the City of Marysville may be obtained by calling the Union County Sheriff's Office at (937) 645-4100 or checking the Ohio sex offender website.