- Park hours for unlighted parks are from sunrise to sunset with the exception of lighted parks which shall be open according to the hours posted.
- The use of tobacco or e-cigarettes is not permitted in any of the City parks or on City-owned property.
- Illegal use of drugs or alcoholic beverages is not permitted.
- All pets in City parks must be on a leash, with the exception of Bark Park. Pet owners must clean up after their pets. “Mutt-Mitts” are provided at most city park entrances for use to clean up pet waste.
- Large domestic or non-domestic pets or animals are not permitted in city parks with the exception of cats and dogs, without the permission of the Director of Public Service or their designee.
- No dumping, littering or discarding of cigarette butts is permitted in City parks.
- Excessive noise which unreasonably annoys, injures or endangers the comfort, health, peace or safety of others is not permitted. No person in or adjacent to a park shall operate or play a radio, TV, musical instrument, or use amplifying sound equipment so as to disturb the peace and good order in the park.
- Shelter reservations are for shelters only. The park and its amenities will remain open to the public during any scheduled event or shelter reservation.
- Camping or other temporary lodging or sleeping is not permitted in City parks.
- Fireworks, explosives, or other explosive materials are not permitted in City parks.
- The discharge of firearms in, into, and/or through any park area is prohibited.
- No person in a park shall sell or offer for sale any article, privilege or service unless such sale is pursuant to a contract or an agreement with the city through the office of the Director of Public Service or their designee.
- Parking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed on any pedestrian access/trail in the park with exception of wheelchairs/scooters that are used for the transportation of a disabled person.
- Swimming is not allowed in the parks with exception of the municipal swimming pool during hours of operation.
City codes and regulations shall be followed at all times. Refer to City Codified Ordinance Chapter 951
for a complete listing of all park rules and regulations.