Help for Hard Times
- Many social service agencies/programs exist in Union County to help residents during difficult times. United Way of Union County offers a directory of available agencies.
Birth and Death Certificate Information
- Provides information on where to go and the cost of these records.
Drivers License Renewal
- Provides the address, phone number and hours of operation of the local Bureau of Motor Vehicles. Also, provides other motor vehicle information.
State of Ohio
- Provides information on state resources and contact information.
Union County Dog Warden
- Provides information on when licenses are required, where to purchase licenses, how to report a loose dog, what to do if a stray dog is found, etc.
- Provides information on what is required, where you need to go, cost etc.
- Provides information on taxes, utilities and other useful information.