Who do I contact for more information?
Please contact the City’s Engineering Division at (937) 645-7350. Program guidelines/application may be found on the Sidewalk & Curb Improvement Program page or at the Engineering Division offices at 209 S. Main Street.

Show All Answers

1. Why did the City begin the Sidewalk & Curb Program?
2. I thought the City maintained the sidewalks. Why is it my responsibility?
3. Who do I contact for more information?
4. What happens if I don’t repair my sidewalk?
5. Can I use the money from this program to improve sidewalks that are located in my back yard, side yard or which go to my front door?