Can I operate a business from my residence?

Home occupations in the residential zoning districts in the City of Marysville require a conditional use permit approval from the Planning Commission. There is a $250 application fee to apply for the Conditional Use Permit and a deadline for the Planning Commission meetings.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a Zoning Permit?
2. When do I need to get a Sign Permit?
3. Do I need zoning approval for my new business?
4. How is my property zoned?
5. Can I operate a business from my residence?
6. What are the regulations for installing/constructing a fence?
7. What are the requirements for expanding/modifying my driveway?
8. How do I get setback and zoning information for my property?